" A ROSE FOR MY MOTHER "        -
My Blog

AAUW Buffalo Branch - BOOK SALE

THIS BOOK SALE IS LIKE NO OTHER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN
1.)There are new books, next to new books, and gently read books.
2.) There are books on every subject imaginable, and books for every age.
3.) There are hard to find , rare and collectible books...There are more books than I have seen in bookstores !!!!

The books are priced so low, you will take away as many as you can carry. Proceeds from the sale will go toward scholarships given by  the AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN - Buffalo Branch.

June 1st - 5th
2309 Eggert Road, Tonawanda, New York
Ask for my friend Laura, she will help you find the books you are looking for - I'll see you there !

8 Comments to AAUW Buffalo Branch - BOOK SALE:

Comments RSS
Judy Clare on Friday, May 27, 2011 9:32 PM
Nancy, it was a pleasure meeting you last week when you came to see our friend Laura at the AAUW Buffalo Branch book sale site! Thank you for promoting the good news of our Scholarship Book Sale. We are nearly ready with over 150,000 wonderful books for sale--all categorized and ready for our wonderful, supportive customers. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you at the sale!
Reply to comment

Nancy Lee Canfield on Sunday, January 22, 2012 10:23 AM
Dear Judy, I enjoyed meeting you and some of the other wondersul ladies who dedicated their time to the AAUW Buffalo Branch Scholarship Book Sale. I'm looking forward to meeting-up again for the 2012 Sale. Love in friendship,

cairnsjudo on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:09 PM
There's noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure good factors in options also.
Reply to comment

Tiffany & Co Outlet on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:39 PM
I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
Reply to comment

The Book Patch on Monday, July 29, 2013 6:04 AM
It provides us with a lot of profound knowledge and rich language.To improve my writing level. I feel very happy!
Reply to comment

Self publishing on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:58 AM
Simply amazing, I think I have quality time on your iste, it gave me lot of information and detailed concepts on what I wanted to know.
Reply to comment

granit on Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:06 AM
It is in addition your machine in such crown fender flares mend a washing machine pertaining to any particular allergy while it fails to lose dust Definitely weight lifting does not add the potential benefits to range of motion for that devices
Reply to comment

www on Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:04 AM
Of tutorials instant in case you selected a fine expert. The magnifying mirror pays to not only to manage to notice it, and yet the
Reply to comment